This position will provide support for the preparation of the corporate financial forecasts, the monthly/quarterly reporting packages that are distributed to senior management, our parent company and the entire firm, as well as the calculation of the distribution team’s incentive compensation. This position will also participate in ad-hoc projects which is a significant portion of FP&A’s overall work load. The position will report to the Managing Director of the Financial Reporting and Analysis Team.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports that are distributed internally as well as to our parent. Role will include gathering data, preparing charts and graphs, and some analysis of results.
- Complete industry surveys and participate in the analysis of the results
- Compile data needed to prepare the corporate financial forecast
- Interact with subsidiaries to prepare a consolidated corporate financial forecast
- Interact with other teams across the firm to obtain data needed for the distribution team’s incentive compensation calculation
- Proactively search out ways to improve and streamline processes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in financial services, in an accounting/finance role
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel , PowerPoint, and Access
- Knowledge of the investment management industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills used for the collection and communication of information
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Basic knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Experience with SAP a plus
Babson Capital Management - 2 years ago