Longford & Company |
is a specialty consulting and recruiting firm focused on helping our clients solve technology and business problems. We specialize in placing consultants on a wide range of technology related projects as well as engaging in direct hire searches for senior level technology professionals.
Longford & Company is committed to service excellence, honesty, and creating value for any client or candidate we partner with.
Junior Finanacial Analyst
About the department: The team aims to ensure high-level of accuracy in data quality by taking direct ownership of data in the various systems of the client. To meet this objective metrics are run on the databases and data that flows from one system to another is validated ensuring consistency. In case an error is detected, the team is responsible to design action plans to correct the discrepancies. The department is also responsible for establishing daily operational control processes by tracking, testing, analyzing and reporting of issues in the database.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- 1 year minimum of experience in Financial Industries, Consultancy, Audit Firmsor IT related.
- Data Mining and experience working with large databases and general ledgers is a MUST.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL,MS Access and MS Excel with proven experience.
- Some experience in Power Point and Business Objects, creating and designing reports is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Based in Reading, although may be required to travel short periods of time to any of the premises of the Group, in the US or in any other country.
sologig - 19 months ago