ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze & interpret sales contracts & insertion orders to insure proper billing and revenue recognition.
• Manage internal departmental relationships; Sales, Operations, and Billing.
• Manage external customer and agency relationships.
• Research digital revenue related issues such as delivery and optimization.
• Other ad hoc analyses as required.
• 1-3 years of experience in a business environment, preferably in the digital industry.
• Be detail oriented and able to produce accurate and meaningful analyses.
• Candidate must be proactive, organized and able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
• Able to meet company deadlines while complying with customer and inter/intradepartmental requests.
• Proficiency in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, etc.), Word and Outlook; proficiency in Access a plus.
• Familiarity with DART (DFP/DFA), Atlas, Mediaplex, Pointroll, etc. preferred but not required.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution preferred, but not required.
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago