Storm8 is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team! As our Junior Graphic Designer you will help create Promo and Marketing assets for Storm8, while partnering with our Graphic Design team to establish and maintain a cohesive brand. The ideal candidate will be creative and hold a positive and outgoing personality, with an understanding of the mobile gaming ecosystem. We are looking for someone who knows our players and understands the dynamics that shape the social mobile industry.
Storm8 ( www.storm8.com ) is the leader in social mobile gaming with an ever-growing portfolio of 40 games across 5 brands. Storm8 has 600+ million installs across 200+ million devices. Storm8 is self-funded, profitable and has been chosen by San Francisco Business Times as the winner of the “Tech & Innovation Award” in the “Best Gaming/Entertainment” category.
So, if you think you have the chops to deliver something unique come talk to us! This role is located in our Redwood Shores Office and recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Solid understanding of graphic design, typography and composition principles
- Ability to create and organize new assets for promotions
- Attention to detail while maintaining speed and sense of urgency
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative problem solving skills
- Passion to be in the gaming industry
- Strong communication skills
- User acquisition ad tests
- Creating marketing assets
- Game sale dialogs and support
- Website updates and fan spotlights
Nice to Have:
- Print related experience
- Production or internship experience
- Previous experience on mobile platforms
- Passion for mobile social games
- Flash ad creation
Storm8 - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total...