Artemis Search Partners, Inc. is currently seeking a Junior Infrastructure PM for their client, an international investment management firm. This role is a hands on Jr. PM role. The PM will be responsible for managing multiple projects and systems across differing technology area. Successful candidates will possess a superior understanding of UNIX/Linux as well as strong networking fundamental knowledge. Must be able to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Jr. Infrastructure PM ( Full Time )
Old Greenwich, CT
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Base Salary plus bonus potential. Full, comprehensive health benefits package, 401(k), PTO, etc.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Manage allocation of computing resources
- Manages several projects among all areas of infrastructure
- Administers grid and cloud environments
- Serves as liaison between company's user community and technology support teams.
- Maintains a secure environment in conjunction with other teams
- Ensures highest service levels are provided
- Provides user education and training on technology infrastructure
- Creates and maintains systems documentation
*Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Minimum Masters level degree or Ph.D.in a quantitative or engineering field
- Minimum 2-5 years prior experience in a systems engineering role
- Strong understanding of Linux, network services, TCP/IP and database fundamentals. Solid scripting abilities.
- Ability to think analytically with superior problem solving skills.