At NorMed , you will work in a close knit team of four, and with the help of our Sales Performance Manager building your skills in the area of prospecting, account management. Our goal is to allow you the opportunity to build success in this role and then seek out other parts of our organization that include areas of Operations, Supply Chain/Distribution, Account Executive, and New Market Growth opportunities.
We are currently looking to hire an eager, aggressive & hard working entry level candidate to join our growing sales team. In this position you will target businesses looking to upgrade, replace, or buy medical supplies for occupational, recreational, sports, and employee healthcare.
Located in Tukwila, we have been building our business and reputation centered around quality over the last 30 years. Learn more at www.normed.com
Setting daily, monthly, and quarterly goals...paving the way to your success and allowing you to take full ownership and responsibility for your achievements as you build your career.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES for JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Must have a sales mentality
- Leverage online and in-house marketing resources to identify and prospect new clients
- Probing over the phone to uncover customer interest and competitive gaps in order to make compelling presentations on NorMed products and programs;
- Following up on questions related to products, pricing, availability and credit terms for current and new accounts;
- Achieving revenue targets for existing base business as well as a quota of 10 new accounts per month.
At NorMed we look to build our company through great talent, and individuals that know our business. You will be given the opportunity to build success in this role and then seek out other parts of our organization that include areas of Operations, Supply Chain/Distribution, Account Executive, and New Market Growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- The ideal candidate will be driven by financial success and looking to create a career
- Sharp, Articulate, Outgoing, and highly motivated
- Track record of achievement
- Proficient in MS Office software (primarily Word and Excel)
- A non-smoker since NorMed is a tobacco-free company
Base, bonus and uncapped commissions averaging $50,000-$55,000 first year
Medical, dental and health savings account
401k and profit sharing programs
Paid vacation and holidays
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to join an innovative, growing company as you start building your career, apply now!
Key words: sales, inside sales, customer service, representative, sales rep, selling, account executive, entry level, junior