Oak Grove Technologies is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer to join its eLearning team in Alexandria, VA . Successful candidates will have acceptable writing samples, collaboration skills, able to work in fast paced environment with little supervision.
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA.
- Assess a client's learning situation, expectations, resources, constraints, learning needs, learning gaps, and tasks in relation to the organization's mission and goals.
- Implement best practices in instructional design and incorporate feedback mechanisms.
- Conduct training needs assessment. Analyze and research the technology and infrastructure available to meet client needs. Design curricula and courseware according to instructional principles, industry-accepted instructional strategies, client objectives, and program objectives.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop learning content, including: storyboards, job aids, presentation slides, instructor and participant guides, quick reference materials, and exercises.
- Individual will work on various client projects.
- 2+ years in the design and development of web-based courseware.
- Strong experience implementing 508 compliant and SCORM conformant courseware
Oak Grove Technologies - 14 months ago
Oak Grove Technologies is a leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers consulting services to both...