S. Russell Groves is a fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential, retail, and hospitality projects. SRG seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a key junior position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum
- At least 1-2 years experience in high-end interior architecture
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up, 3D Max, etc.) and proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Construction Documentation experience
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Performance bonus.
Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirement, in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls or websites, please.
Archinect.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard