Title Junior Marketing & Sales Support Specialist Job # 15085BR Job Function Sales/Marketing City Annapolis State Maryland Country United States FT/PT Full Time Qty 2 Job Description At ARINC, our people make the difference. We employ some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet to deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that help improve the world and meet commercial, defense, and government challenges. We continually seek qualified candidates to join in contributing to our outstanding global team.
ARINC is seeking a Junior Marketing & Sales Support Specialist. This person will be responsible for developing and executing marketing and sales strategies. The marketing director will provide the guidance, training and macro strategic goals to help achieve the business objectives. The Junior person will be responsible for revenue growth within his or her assigned market sector - from existing and new customers.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
The successful candidate will be asked to achieve the following goals.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans and strategy.
- Grow and manage the sales pipeline to meet or exceed the revenue objectives.
- Employ metrics for monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Understand the value of creating win-win relationships and have the ability to align company resources deemed appropriate to realize success.
- Nurture existing customers to explore new opportunities with established relationships.
- Provide leadership in securing new customers; assume responsibilities for selected customers and cultivate those relationships in order to grow revenues and develop new revenue-generating opportunities.
- Participate as an active member of the marketing and sales team and foster an environment of innovation and cooperation.
- Generate and present Quarterly summary reports.
- Some travel is expected in this position.
Adopt an energetic approach; Work towards goals and willingly tackle demanding tasks; Demonstrate capacity for sustained effort and hard work, even in the face of adversity.
Gather and interpret all available sources of information; make solid and quick decisions when necessary.
Focus strongly on achieving agreed upon outcomes and ensure that key objectives are met; Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure; Establish aggressive personal targets and strive to achieve them.
Strive to provide customers/clients with personalized and efficient solutions; Anticipate customers'/clients' needs; Quickly follow up on customer/client contacts; Monitor and act on measures of customer/client satisfaction.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At ARINC, we encourage experiential development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. We offer flexible work schedules including a compressed workweek with every other Friday off. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure! Qualifications Required Experience:
Education or Certification Requirements:
- Two or more years of marketing and sales experience
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities and generate corresponding strategies to capture such opportunities
- Ability to make quick sound decisions even in the absence of concrete data
- Self-motivated – Requires minimum guidance
- Ability to complete business/marketing-related analyses, research, and reports
- Possess salient verbal and written communications skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent business education Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25
ARINC - 16 months ago