Motion Graphic designer - Junior position with Pixable to contribute to the
creation of product video demos, testimonials and campaigns! This fast
paced environment will mean you'll be hands on with Adobe Premiere and
After Effects creating engaging video content for our users. This is a
hands-on position requiring individuals who possess strong
conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative
solutions, change direction easily, push their creativity and software
skills to higher levels, exploit new technology, and actively
communicate on all phases of a project to maintain a quality finished
- Participate in the web video creation, contributing to storyboard,
design, production, and edit of videos
- Contribute creative solutions, design and execute motion graphic
treatments, re-design worklfows, establish new techniques, and most of
all raise the bar on quality production value and efficiency
- Have experience with graphics, motion graphics, compositing, color correcting, dialogue and music editing
- Have knowledge of an editing software (i.e. Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere)
- Be a team player and self-motivated
- Be, professional, detailed and results-driven
- Experience in video editing and motion design using After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator AE skills include 2D animation and 3D camera. Basic expressions, particles, post effects etc.
- General animation skills include good sense of timing, understanding of traditional camera use in film, anticipation, exaggeration, staging etc.
- Be able to clearly communicate to other team members.
Please submit resume along with your personal reel or video clips of recent work.