Schedule, nominate and monitor gas transportation, sales, purchases and storage on pipelines in North America in order to maximize profitability:
- Collects and monitors electronic flow measurement data for NAGP receipt and delivery points and adjusts nominations in order to minimize imbalances in the system.
- Nominates and schedules gas transportation on pipeline systems in compliance with contract provisions and the pipeline's timing and procedures.
- Reviews and verifies gas supply and transportation invoices to ensure accuracy, resolves discrepancies and submits for payment.
- Possesses knowledge of volume obligations contained in gas supply contracts and nominates supply to optimize purchases within contract limits.
- Monitors weather forecasts and coordinates with operations and gas traders to ascertain gas demand; makes gas flow or nomination changes as necessary to maintain balance of supply and demand.
- Actualizes customer volumes and provides data for customer billing.
- Creates, updates and controls contents of gas scheduling and allocation computer files and audits accuracy of system data.
- Prepares daily and monthly reports as required.
Key Result Areas/Measures of Performance: (Key Performance Indicators)
- Contribute to profitability of the NAGP business.
- Holder of Bachelors Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Must be detail oriented
- Team player
- Leads, engages and motivates individuals and teams
- Communicates a clear direction
- Contributes personal expertise to others
- Proven people management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Promotes timely flow of information
Conceptual and Intellectual
- Ability to visualize the future business and identifies opportunities
- Identifies trends, and has the ability to see both the big picture but also understands the details
- Demonstrates cultural versatility and awareness
- Anticipates and prepares for change
Business and Commercial Acumen
- Demonstrates professional expertise
- Improves existing processes and or introduces new methods including best practices
- Ability to make timely and difficult decisions when required
- Take informed calculated risks
- Ability to use resources efficiently
- Follows through to deliver results
- Proactive, drives projects, processes and people to deliver results
Client Focus / External stakeholders
- Strong client orientation
- Understands and responds appropriately to client’s needs
- Works to deliver high quality service
Integrity and Values
- Takes ownership of own decisions and actions – successes and mistakes
- Acts as a role model – talks the talk, and walks the walk, practice what they preach
- Communicates and instills Noble culture and values
- Promotes and advocates integrity
- At least 1 year of experience in the physical commodities business, preferably with experience within energy commodities.
Noble Group Limited - 4 months ago