Experience in .Net Technologies (version 2.0 to 3.5) consisting of C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net and Ajax
- Knowledge in .Net 4.0. Entity Framework 2.0, ASP .NET MVC 2.0, C# 4.0.
- Designing, developing and implementing .NET Framework based Web Applications (Web Forms, WCF, Web Services, Win Forms, ADO.NET , User Controls, Web Controls) using ASP.NET , C#, VB.NET , XSD, XML, XSLT
- Participated in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good hands-on experience in designing tables, views, procedures, T-SQL and DTS Packages for scheduling the tasks, backup / recovery in SQL Server.
- Ability to manage Objects, Users, Profiles, Roles, physical and logical storage of database, Consistent / Inconsistent Backup & Recovery in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Design, maintain and analyze Databases, stored procedures and triggers using Oracle and application interaction using ADO.NET .
Experience designing and developing web applications using Microsoft .NET and a SQL/relational database are preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, VIsion, 401K, and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.