At NTT DATA , we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Junior Oracle Fusion Developer (Middleware) to join our team in Albany, New York . ( 3 years experience, SOA, Oracle Financials)
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide assistance to technical staff to integrate a variety of Modernized Claims and Policy systems with Oracle Financials.
- Specific duties would include analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, and production support of Fusion Middleware processes that integrate Claims and Policy systems with Oracle Financials for accounting and Adobe StreamServe for printing.
- The candidate would assist in production support of the existing Weblogic clustered environment, provide support and tuning assistance for SoaSuite11g, assist with Oracle Service Bus installation and configuration, provide design and development assistance for applications build with SOA suite, BPEL, Adapters, Mediator, Jms, Oracle Business Rules, BAM and BPM.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience designing, building, testing, debugging and implementing Service Oriented Applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware using JDeveloper.
- The candidate must have an understanding of the various components involved in Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite primarily Weblogic app server/BPEL/Mediators/Adpaters and be fluent in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD.
- Must have proven experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a programmer; candidate is able to work without assistance.
A plus if you have an understanding of the various components involved in Fusion Middleware and SOA Suite primarily Weblogic app server/BPEL/Mediators/Adpaters and be fluent in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 22 months ago
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...