Growing, nationwide company has a position available for a talented PHP developer skilled in all aspects of web development. Candidate should be motivated and well-read on the latest web development technologies, able to work independently, and eager to absorb as much knowledge from our team as possible.
- Proficiency with PHP 5+ and understand object-oriented design
- Mastery of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of SQL syntax such as MySQL
- Basic linux knowledge and understanding of Apache
- 75% of health insurance premium for employee and dependents
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available
- Retirement plan, company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Short-term disability coverage after one year of employment
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
RRSI: Recruiting the best talent to build stronger refrigeration companies.
RRSI provides Industrial Refrigeration's best...