Candidates for this position will be responsible for processing new retirement and active death applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Performs analysis of member accounts; determine retirement eligibility, establishes service credit and process related paperwork.
- Assesses and monitor prior account activity for accuracy; make corrections as necessary.
- Enters retirement application data and calculate monthly retirement benefits.
- Process active death accounts.
- Requests necessary certification, documentation, paperwork, and records from previous and current employers, members and beneficiaries.
- Responds to high volume telephone calls and written inquiries from members with regard to application status, required documentation, and other issues regarding retiring applicants TRS accounts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
In addition to the minimum qualifications, preference will be given to those applicants that possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited college
- Excellent organizational ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality of work and division deadlines
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle heavy case load
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of telephone calls and written inquiries
- Ability to exhibit excellent customer service skills
- One year work experience in a financial institution
- Previous experience processing retirement accounts
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Day Care
- Paid Vacation (up to 15 days in first year)
- Paid Sick leave (up to 15 days in first year)
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Pension Plan
- 401K with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Covered Parking
Monster - 5 months ago