Junior Product Manager Intern
Time Frame : December 2012 – May 2013
Location : Dulles, VA
Hours : Part-time 40 hours/week
AOL is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and organized full-time intern to serve as a Junior Program Manager to the Customer Service Platforms team for fall/spring 2012-2013. The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand self-service applications like Interactive Voice Response and MyAccount. This person will be partnering with Paid Services business teams and technologies team in delivering the experience, design and features that we as the product team define. This person will be coordinating requirements discussions, project plans, project delivery across business units and third party project teams.
Our Great Expectations :
• Currently enrolled college student pursuing a masters degree in information technology or computer science
• Ability to work 40 hours/week
• Understanding of SDLC/Waterfall and or Agile development
• Strong people management and communication skills
• Basic understanding of the various web technologies and ability to understand and apply software engineering principles in management of the platform
• Background in systems administration or related technical disciplines a plus.
• Bring new ideas to the table
• Intermediate to advanced skills in HTML and CSS.
• Willingness to learn new applications.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across various business functions (i.e. legal, marketing, user groups) and technology teams (UI, middleware, back office, databases) to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL - 23 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...