BAI, a DoD contractor, is seeking experienced Junior Program Analysts requiring the candidate have experience in analyzing complex business or programmatic problems for resolution using systematic methodologies. These analyses and resolutions may have been applied in a number of broad functional areas, including but not limited to, program management, engineering, manufacturing, accounting, logistics, and material management.
Performs program management, technical, or business analysis, including:
Provides program analysis support and has knowledge of DoD systems acquisitions in the technical or program area.
Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program IPTs; and IPT directed business meetings.
Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to acquisition and product programs.
Tracks program and/or project status and schedules.
Applies policies and procedures relative to financial planning. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBE, CDRLs, and DD254s.
Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
Coordination, management and staffing of NAVAIR PID policies and procedures.
Must possess working knowledge of:
(1) DoD systems acquisitions in the technical or program area specified in task orders.
(2) Program analysis support and DoD systems acquisitions.
(3) SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, MIPRs, Work Requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD254s
This position requires:
1. A minimum of four years of professional experience in a program management, technical, or business analysis discipline.
2. Experience shall include the collection, completion, organization, and interpretation of technical data and financial information relating to acquisition and production programs.
3. Demonstrated written and oral communications skills.
High school diploma or GED.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is desired. A bachelor’s degree will be considered equivalent to four years of professional experience in a program management, technical or business analysis discipline.
Condition of employment - must be able to acquire a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must have US citizenship.
Brandes Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Brandes Associates, Inc. - 8 months ago
Since 1990, Brandes Associates Inc., a small business, has provided high quality engineering and program support to our customers in the...