Entry-level project accountant, whose assignments may include small projects, perhaps working in an assistant capacity or as part of a team of project accountants.
Additional expected tenant fitout work will add to the scope of the project and this individual will help lead the Accounting aspect of the tenant fitout work. This Jr. Project Accountant will learn the nuances of the position and will transition to a support role in another project once 57th Street completes.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
1. Validations of subcontractor payment applications, verification of billings and disbursement documentation.
2. Input of WIP and commitment transactions into the job cost system as required.
3. Maintenance of vendor and client-related project files.
4. Assist Project Accountants in the processing of payments to trades and subcontractors and other duties as required.
1. Associates degree in accounting or business or equivalent business experience.
2. 1-3 years accounting experience in accounts payable, payroll or similar environment.
3. Ability to work to deadlines under supervised conditions.
4. Proficiency in current corporate software packages.
5. Construction industry experience would be ideal.
Standard Office Environment 100 % of time
Travel Required % of time
Lifting Required % of time
Continuous Standing % of time
Exposure to Chemicals % of time
Exposure to Loud Noises % of time
Other (describe) % of time
Bovis Lend Lease
- 2 years ago - save job
At Lend Lease, we work with communities, clients and our colleagues to create positive legacies from funding a project right through to...