LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands including Ampeg, EAW, Mackie and Martin Audio, LOUD Technologies Inc. produces a wide range of digital recording products, loudspeakers, commercial audio systems, audio and music software and guitar/bass amplifiers. Wherever there is music making, live performance, audio recording or playback, LOUD Technologies is there.
LOUD Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager who has the desire to grow in the project management field and complete the needed education to be able to successfully fulfill the job requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Create and manage development schedules and resources with input from the Lead Engineer and the development team. Keep development team focused on timetable and budget
- Update project metrics, track project activities as well as development deliverables
- Facilitate communication and resolution of issues between departments
- Prepare and conduct executive-level project plans and PowerPoint presentations with project status
- Facilitate weekly development meetings and maintain project documentation including budgets, schedules, project issues, design issues and production issues
- Track project schedule and all open development issues
- Work with both internal, external and third party CDM and ODM design partners
- Knowledge of bill of material structures and engineering change management
- MS Suite and MS Project, especially development, tracking and managing schedules
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, verbally and in writing
- Assertive interpersonal and problem solving skills that build consensus and resolve issues
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Manage and track prototype allocations (engineering, trade shows, test, photo shoots, beta, etc.)
- Coordinate long lead component availability with purchasing
- Work with contract manufacturers on quoting, tooling, and first 3 month PO fulfillment
- Provide schedule and cost status to management and interfacing organizations
- Assist engineering’s coordination of sub-assembly builds with manufacturing and third party suppliers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- AA with with PMP certification, or a BA/BS in business, engineering or in a related field
- 1+ year experience in operations or engineering project management role in an electronics based industry
- A technical qualification is highly regarded.
The position requires schedule flexibility to meet deadlines and occasional travel, both domestic and to Asia.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, ancestry or handicap. Please notify us if you need accommodation or assistance during the pre-employment screening.
Be the first one to know about the LOUD opportunities by following us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/loud-technologies
Please do not call to inquire about the position.
No agencies please.
Loud Technologies - 5 months ago