Locus Energy is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Client Services team. This position is intended as an entry-level role for someone with a strong interest in and passion for renewable energy technologies. A Junior Project Manager’s primary responsibilities will include assisting in the front-line technical support of both Locus Energy’s hardware and software products, managing certain segments of the company’s day-to-day operations, and assisting with other customer support functions such as training. This person would also be responsible for a variety of one-off projects including the implementation of internal processes, new products, and customer integrations.
The ideal candidate is friendly, capable of comfortably working in a small group environment, and willing to put in whatever effort is required to get the job done. An aptitude for basic electrical and other technical concepts is a plus. This position will be based out of Locus Energy’s San Francisco, CA office and may require occasional travel, mostly confined to the continental United States. The company is currently undergoing significant growth and this position is intended to offer growth opportunities for a motivated and talented individual.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for renewable energy projects and technology
- Live in or near San Francisco, CA
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Past electrical experience, either in engineering or as contractor/electrician