Junior Property Accountant
- P roviding the needed assistance to the property managers
- Ensure invoices are processed and entered in a timely manner
- Submit required monthly reports.
- Prior property management experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Accounting background preferred (recent college graduates with accounting degree should feel free to apply)
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 10 months ago