Customer Experience Management Consultancy with a focus on mystery shopping and training is looking for someone who can sell research services. This is a new business development position and needs someone who can think and sell outside the box. The primary role is to execute direct sales for purpose of new client acquisition. He/she must develop sales strategies to successfully meet and exceed sales targets and build a profitable sales region. This person's main responsibility will be cold calling, opening doors and setting appointments for a Senior Sales Executive.
• Create and execute multi-faceted prospecting plan to create and close new client opportunities that meet or exceed monthly acquisition objectives.
• Develop sales plans for achieving revenue targets.
• Execute cold calls and inbound leads, develop strategic alliances, and effectively utilize networking groups to create new business opportunities.
• Input and manage all sales opportunities through CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Partner with management and other staff to communicate sales problems and solutions, geographical business observations, and customer feedback.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include sales pipeline forecasting and management.
• Positively represent the company to clients and provide excellent customer service.
• Strong ability to build rapport and network effectively.
• 2-5 years of direct sales experience.
• Bachelor\'s degree
• A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota, as well as a proven ability to develop a new territory from scratch, is required.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills are required.
• Previous experience using a CRM system.
• Strong "hunter" skills, strong closing skills, ability to communicate and close, consultative ability to sell value, strong problem solving skills, good negotiating and conflict resolution skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be goal-oriented and highly customer focused.
• Able to handle complex client and situations.
Quirk's - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard