We are looking for Sales executives with around 1-5 years experience, who want to grow in a Sales career and a passion to learn technology. Will be provided with the required training.
- Research/Lead generation/Outbound Calling to find potential OEM projects
- Arrange appointments to present Amax's manufacturing services & turn key solutions
- Understand customer's needs and technical requirements to design a high value prop proposal
- Work side by side with OEM customer from design to prototyping to manufacturing to deployment
- Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Take lead and accountability for account management and all aspects of the manufacturing and product cycle; OEM manufacturing requires extreme detail orientation so no details should be left behind.
- Work closely with the customer in regards to revision control, updates, component end of life scenarios, platform redesigns.
- Be the key communicator between the customer and the manufacturing team.
- Strong capability in both sales/communication and project/program management
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and responsive.
- Experience in Appliance Manufacturing preferred
- Understanding of IT technology and familiarity with ISV’s
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Communication, Business and MBA Preferred
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us.
Monster - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -