Socotherm (a ShawCor company) is a leading provider of thermal insulation coatings, anti-corrosion coatings, internal coatings, and concrete weight coatings for onshore and offshore pipelines. Our coating facilities are located in key energy producing regions around the world such as the Americas, Europe and Africa. Two research and development centers, located in Italy and Argentina, support Socotherm in developing unique and innovative coating solutions for the world’s pipelines.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, capable problem solver who is able to drive change through innovation and process improvement
- Update customer prospect profile maintenance
- Generate quotes, prepare proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Identify the specific needs of clients, departments and entire organizations
- Regularly update and maintain the CRM system
- Prepare and present regular reports to management on existing customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Drive Relationship building with customers through the use of database, phone calls, personal activities, events and various other methods in coordination with the Marketing Specialist
- Provide ongoing customer support - handling general phone inquiries, responding to emails, documenting orders.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we cannot accept telephone calls regarding this position. All recruiting activities are managed via our Recruitment Management System and you must apply via the link below or the posting on our career page at www.shawcor.com/careers to be considered for this opportunity.
ShawCor Ltd. - 14 months ago