Job Title: Junior Scriptwriter
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Reports To: Director, Training & Development
As the Interactive Script Writer, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team including clients and internal training team to develop the chat sales scripts for all our client executions with a keen eye toward interaction rate, sales conversion and the development of best practices across verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and optimize project scripts for launches and Script Maintenance.
- Partner and collaborate with Account Managers, Optimization & Analytics Team, and Clients to ensure scripts have the appropriate information.
- Schedule as needed time with Mentors to improve sales scripts
- Attend initial training sessions for each new client to ensure scripts have the appropriate information.
- Act as point person when new clients launch, fine-tune scripts in real time during launch phase and attend launch call.
- Continually improve script by testing words or phrases to increase sales results.
- Present and sell ideas to Director of T&D for testing and producing results.
- Develop and optimize Automated Openers in partnership with Account Manager and/or Analytics.
- Attend client calibrations to ensure optimization of script is captured and executed.
- Manage Script Help Ticket request process: JIRA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; 3-5 years experience in the field of writing, concentrated time in eCommerce a plus, writing sales content for websites or direct mail publications a plus.