The junior search engine account manager is responsible for assisting on implementation of search and advertising campaigns for clients that will raise the visibility, revenue and engagement of our clients online. The Junior Search Engine Account Manager can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Be a champion for the causes/goals of select clients and provide proactive advertising strategies for growing RED’s clients’ revenue and constituent base.
- Work with an Account Manager to create strategic (search/SEO/advertising) campaigns on behalf of your clients — keyword research, writing ads, providing design input, target audiences.
- Manage the daily optimization of search accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other advertising platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide keyword, creative copy suggestions and landing page recommendations to optimize and improve campaigns.
- Manage display network targeting on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics metrics, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Be a subject matter expert with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for digital marketing, search, advertising and revenue generating campaigns.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
How to Apply
- Digital marketing experience/internships a plus
- Marketing, business, advertising, or other relevant experience or degree desired.
- Moderate to excellent proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Other reporting tools expertise a plus.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools a plus.
- Excellent writing skills for advertising and client communications
- Extreme attention to detail.
To apply for this position, send an
to Red Engine Digital with “Junior Search Engine Account Manager” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in Word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.