We have new opportunities for Junior/Mid-level Software Engineers ready to expand their skills on Agile projects. Candidates should be intellectually curious, self-motivated team players with strong problem solving skills.
Additional requirements include:
Highly qualified applicants will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or closely related degree.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Java/Java EE and knowledge of associated tools (i.e., Eclipse or Netbeans , JUnit, Ant or Maven, Hibernate or Spring , etc.)
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens . Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Ask yourself this…
- Experience in full life-cycle software development on Linux platforms including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Hands-on implementation experience in developing software, interface development & implementation, and integrating different software modules to achieve end-to-end system specifications.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, relational database systems (MySQL, Oracle, etc.), scripting languages, and web services and standards.
- Experience in software integration and testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts. Bonus points for candidates who have written technical documents in support of a software development project.
- An active Security clearance.
Do you work for an organization that values your contributions? Do you get to pick your projects? Do you get paid for every hour you work on the program? Do your teammates help you? Do your managers inspire you? Do you get reimbursed for your personal cell phone, ISP and health club membership? Does your company pay all the premiums for you and your family’s Blue Choice or Blue Preferred medical plans? Are you encouraged to stretch your skills? Are you given the tools and encouragement to your project and your skills?
Maybe it’s time to move beyond your job and get a career at CollabraSpace .
CollabraSpace is committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, or any other applicable protected class status. EOE.
Monster - 9 months ago
Today, CollabraSpace is the leading authority on web-based collaboration solutions for a wide variety of customers with dispersed...