Do you enjoy coding but also like talking to customers, understanding their specific issues and helping them succeed?
Do you like seeing your code in production, and used by millions of customers almost as fast as you write it? If so, keep
reading … Live Gamer has immediate openings for Software Engineers in our Publisher Operations team.
As a member of Publisher Operations, you’ll be working on our end-user facing products (payment walls and storefronts). This involves both customer-specific work (e.g. implementing a specific couponing flow required by a customer) and helping define and build next generation products. If you love working with customers, love gaming, are excited by the opportunity to interact with some of the world’s leading game studios, and you know how to code, we’d love to hear from you.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource, and we provide them with competitive compensation, great benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment (including foosball!)
- At least 2 to 4 years of writing web-based PHP applications. Both junior and senior positions are available, so don’t be afraid to claim an “Architect” title.
- You should be adept at everything from JS to CSS to interactive back-ends that store information in relational databases.
- Experience implementing and consuming REST-style APIs.
- Strong knowledge of web application development best practices.
- Experience with MemCached and writing secure code highly desirable.
Live Gamer, Inc. - 2 years ago