About SailPoint :
SailPoint is empowering some of the world’s largest organizations to mitigate risk, reduce IT costs and demonstrate compliance efforts – all while meeting the highest standards of corporate governance. SailPoint IdentityIQ is a business-oriented identity governance solution that delivers risk-aware compliance management, integrated user lifecycle management, adaptive role management, access request management and identity intelligence. We were awarded one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2011 and 2012.
Who We Want:
As part of the SailPoint Development Team, the Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring the technical development of the SailPoint product, writing quality code and debugging tough problems. Ideal candidates would be comfortable designing major components of the system and discussing designs with peers and other functional groups. SailPoint is looking for candidates that can work with a team of very experienced developers with a strong work ethic. Lack of experience in a particular language or environment is not a showstopper as long as there is a skill of immediate usefulness and commitment to continual learning.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, and demonstrated fluency in Java
- Experience developing/designing J2EE applications across different tiers including web UI, business logic, and persistence
- Experience using JSF, Ext JS, AJAX and other J2EE technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience with XML, Hibernate (or other ORM technology), and JDBC
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previous development work or internship experience
- Familiarity/fluency with commercial security applications/infrastructure products and experience with the monitoring/management/deployment of these products is highly desirable
- This position is based in Austin, Texas
- Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent degree
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. - 18 months ago