Clearance Level: Clearable
Years of Experience: 0-3
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Required Technical Certifications: None Noted
Travel Requirements: Less than 10%
The Junior Software Engineer will work closely with lead developers, team leads, and customer to provide quality software and solutions to accommodate business needs. This is a unique opportunity for an entry level engineer to gain invaluable work experience with a dynamic team responsible for developing cutting edge solutions. Must be well versed in analytical problem solving skills, troubleshooting, testing and the ability to take the initiative to solve problems.
- Experience in Java and Databases
- Experience developing web applications using JAVA technologies
- Experience writing documentation for a software development project
- Interest in research and considering new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Web Services
- Identity Management exposure
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Technica Corporation - 23 months ago