Atec specializes in the design and production of quality critical components and test systems for the aerospace and energy markets. We have designed, manufactured, and constructed turbine engine test cells, hush houses, and mobile engine test systems worldwide. We service all types of test cells: turboshaft, turbofan, and turbojet providing an array of ground support equipment: adapter kits, thrust stand, test stands, bellmouths, etc.
Atec has the qualifications, production facilities, skills, and experience to manage all phases of space exploration project successfully: Prototype, Production Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronic Assembly, and Cryogenic Testing. We can fabricate, assemble, and qualify flight hardware to your specifications. Our experience includes vehicle components, cryo fuel systems, engine sub-assemblies, actuators, control valves, and instrumentation.
Fast paced proven Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing firm has an opening for a Staff Accountant.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent with 2+ years’ experience in general corporate accounting, including payables, receivables, reconciliations, and reports. Familiarity with internal controls, taxation requirements, FARS and job cost, percentage of completion, construction and government project accounting types a plus.
Job duties include:
Employer paid benefits, 401(k), profit sharing
- Assist Sr. Accountant with budget controls, general accounting, A/P, A/R, job cost accounting, cash flow forecast and revenue projections
- Monthly financial analysis of major contracts
- Assist development of annual operating plans and budgets
- Submit Payroll, tax and government filings
- Assist preparation of DCAA indirect rate submittal
- Liaison for external auditors
- Support CEO and CFO with special projects
- Assist with banking relationship
- Interest in working with other accounting staff and duties
The position is based in Southwest Houston (Stafford). Interested applicants may send a cover letter and resume.
Location: Stafford/Sugar Land
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.