Clearance Level: DoD Secret
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: Less than 25%
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager that possesses strong project management experience and demonstrated technical expertise as it relates to business missions, specifically in a systems engineering environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide enterprise project management with the complete project lifecycle process from estimating to execution (strategy, inception, budgeting, development, quality assurance and delivery)
- Develop technical business proposals, business cases/analysis, etc.
- Create feasibility/ROI studies for projects that include timeframe, resource requirements, and procedures to accomplish the project, estimated expense and justification of technology recommendations
- Manage and identify project scope, potential risks and create contingency plans
- Monitor project progress to ensure project goals and objectives are met within the prescribed timeframe and budget parameters
- Coordinate request for changes from original project scope
- Provide project updates and distribute all pertinent documentation
- Create progress and status reports regarding active projects
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Manage diverse groups of stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience including technical project lifecycle management
- Experience developing project plans, alternatives analysis, and business case analysis/justification
- Skill in managing and facilitating divergent ideas, agendas, etc. in a large organization throughout the project lifecycle
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.