Position/ Title: Junior Transaction Manager
Department: Commercial - O perations
Reports To: Assistant Vice President, Transactions
Number of Direct Reports: None
FLSA: Non- Exempt
The Junior Transaction Manager is responsible for supporting Transaction Managers with certain pre-auction, auction, and post-auction operational activities and managing various bidder service functions, including registrations, approvals, and troubleshooting. The position requires rudimentary knowledge of commercial /residential property and mortgage loan transactions, as well as strong interpersonal, organization, te chnical and analytical skills.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Assist the Transaction Manger s with gathering, analyzing , organizing, and managing data and documents related to auction assets;
- Collect and analyze documents necessary for bidders to register and bid on auction assets;
- Interact with real estate investors and prospective bidders to address auc tion participation, bidding approval, and troubleshooting;
- Monitor and review media outlets (e.g. our website , brochures, emails, etc.) to ensure the accuracy of data, documents, and images;
- Demonstrates professional behavior and teamwork, is punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Ability to present a professional image and demeanor to internal and external customers ;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external c lients;
- Strong comfort level speaking on the phone with a variety of personality types;
- Demonstration of organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential material ;
- Proficiency with computers operating Microsoft Windows, and sufficient typing skills; and
- B asic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to perform. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the Company.
- Two (2) or more years of commercial /residential asset management, loan processing or related experience preferred ; and
- Bachelor’s degree preferred , but not required .
Monster - 8 months ago