Join the exciting team at Dominion Marine Media! Tremendous growth and exciting opportunities are immediately available for dynamic, self-motivated individuals with great interpersonal skills interested in joining the leading online marketplace for marine dealers, brokers and manufacturers. |
As part of the Custom Websites team for Dominion Marine Media, you will be responsible for designing and developing premium marine websites for our customer base of boat dealers, brokers and manufacturers. We are looking for a creative, smart individual who can work within a small team environment and can successfully work directly with our clients to create unique websites used to showcase their boat and yacht business. This position is based in Seattle, WA.
Successful applicants should be able to provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates their clear understanding of a client’s needs and their ability to design a website that reflects this.
For a sampling of some of the websites we have designed, click the following link: http://www.boatwizardwebsolutions.com/marine-website-design-clients.php
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in web design.
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS for websites.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and be comfortable working on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Be able to conceptualize, present and execute designs for multiple websites within a tight schedule.
- Ability to work directly with non-technical clients on website development varying in complexity.
- Position requires employee to work onsite, this is not a telecommuting position.
Dominion Enterprises - 22 months ago