Basic Function of the Position:
Supports the development and day-to-day maintenance of CEA/CES websites and related web initiatives
Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to the overall development and day-to-day maintenance of CEA/CES websites and related web initiatives.
Support maintenance of websites by publishing content using Kentico Content Management System. Edit and create new templates as needed.
Develop interfaces between multiple websites and application dbs.
Support 3 rd party applications as needed.
Troubleshoot and debug web applications; leverage external experts for complex development needs.
Provide ongoing education to CEA staff regarding web initiatives, features, and functionality.
Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; etc.
Perform other duties as required by business needs.
Education/Training and Work Experience :
- BS/BA in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or comparable degree
- Or 1-2 years of experience in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining web sites and applications
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; great attention to detail.
- Exposure to .Net or comparable language stack.
- Understanding of basic SQL syntax.
- Previous web development experience a big plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of personalities, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
Consumer Electronics Association - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard