Fluent Medical is seeking a Junior Web Developer to help make contributions to our core set of products as well as take over the responsibility of maintaining our website. The ideal candidate should be extremely intelligent, as well as quick and eager to learn. He or she will work closely with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams. This position will provide a great learning opportunity!
- Implement, maintain and support existing website using Drupal
- Translate specifications from designers into working pages and features
- Make key development contributions to the core product set
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field strongly recommended
- Knowledge of CMS concepts and Drupal in particular
- Experience working with APIs - SFDC, WebEx, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc.
- MySQL Database experience
- Completely comfortable writing automated scripts
- Knowledgeable of version control best practices
- Be comfortable with module integration as well as module customization
- Must be able to hand code and not rely on WYSIWYG editors
- Attention to details and hunger for learning is a must
Once you submit your resume you will be asked to take an online test. The test is to gauge your knowledge of general programming and technologies and will take approximately 45 minutes. Unfortunately, you will not be able to return to the test so please ensure that you have the appropriate amount of time to take the test.
- Self-starter, with ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and a positive attitude in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Fluent Medical - 7 months ago