Are you passionate about creating amazing web products and content for consumers? So are we.
We’re looking for a Web Wizard - somebody to assist our Consumer Marketing Team crank out high quality features, content and email campaigns. You will work closely with our Web Producer, Marketing Manager and Product Technology Team to create content that gets noticed by major media sources, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money and more.
This is a part-time, contract position position. We are looking for somebody with a keen eye for detail, an ability to work quickly and a spark of creativity - we’ll be relying on you to make our ideas come to life, after all. You should have an instinct for making things look good. In return, you’ll get to work for a fast-paced, growing company with a bunch of really smart, passionate people who know how to have fun.
This position reports to the Consumer Product Marketing Director .
- Work closely with our head Web Producer to create rich web experiences and build email marketing campaigns that drive conversions and promote the PayScale brand.
- Execute on any web production tasks required for product development.
- Be an advocate for the PayScale.com users, especially in regards to website usability.
- Put your knowledge of best practices to use when it comes to building emails based on content from our Marketing team.
- Graphic design, computer science or related degree, or equitable experience.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in web design, email marketing and web production.
- Experience with content management systems and email clients. Bonus points for experience with Sitefinity and/or ExactTarget.
- Strong graphics skills, expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Self-directed, motivated and resourceful.
PayScale, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard