Calvin Klein Underwear, a division of Warnaco Inc., has an exciting opportunity for a talented
Jr. Wholesale Planner to join our team. Since its inception, Calvin Klein Underwear for Men and Women has led the market by offering consumers cutting-edge design, innovative fabrics, and exceptional fit and quality. Known for its iconic advertising campaigns featuring top models, celebrities, and newly discovered talent, Calvin Klein Underwear continues to evolve its reputation as the brand of choice for consumers who want sexy, fashionable, and comfortable underwear.
As a Jr. Wholesale Planner you will be responsible for providing relevant analysis of data to the sales organization that will result in increased wholesale shipments, minimized dilution and improved profitability for the business. This position is responsible for the analysis of wholsale sales and stock at the account level and for providing input and recommendations regarding product placement, merchandise assortments, sales opportunities and risk. Candidates for this position must possess strong analytical and technical skills as well as communication skills, negotiation skills and influencing skills. Candidates for this position must provide leadership, training and direction for any reports.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
Manage relationship with retail planning partners to maximize shipping and profitability.
- Continuously analyze and generate actionable strategies for individual door and regional opportunities.
- Analyze quarterly market share and provide actionable insight/recommendations on account specific, regional opportunities.
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly analytical tools and recaps to internal and external teams.
- Run and analyze coordinator report and identify highlights.
- Work with merchandising premarket to roll up recommended assortments.
- Monthly branching trips in coordination with the sales teams.
- Monitor, Manage and Maintain model assortments for Basics both internally and externally.
- Track new deliveries by door to ensure set up in all doors.
- Create pre-season bottoms up merchandising plans and door plans for accounts.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Generate bottoms up seasonal plans to help AE generate sales/receipt proposals.
- Monitor replenishment trend/opportunities in coordination with forecasting and the accounts.
- Create proactive and strategic plans to that take into account event dates and product life cycles.
- Track performance of events and generate recommendations for future strategy.
1 to 2 years minimum planning experience for retail businesses.
Strong planning skills and proficient understanding of all components of merchandise financial planning, location planning, and assortment planning as well as in-season management.
Ability to identify trends from historical performance at both a macro and micro location level, conduct ad-hoc analysis, and make recommendations based on findings.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems effectively, to manage workload independently, and to juggle planning multiple retail accounts simultaneously.
Advanced EXCEL proficiency & experience with planning tools.
Ability to manipulate data, create and maintain complex spreadsheets and pivot tables.
Experience with Microstrategies and MS Access a plus.
Warnaco - 9 months ago
Warnaco designs, sources, markets, licenses and distributes a broad line of intimate apparel, sportswear and swimwear worldwide. The Company...