Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
The position requires two equivalent years of experience in analysis and technical management.
The position requires two to five years of relevant experience in scheduling, Earned Value Management (EVM), or project assessment.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional problem solving skills, demonstrated intermediate project scheduling experience using MS Project (2010 preferred) and/or Primavera P6 to provide on-site financial and project management support in The Woodlands, TX. Strong MS Office Suite skills are required. EVM skills are a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to operate independently, but also in a team environment to share and collaborate with others;
• Show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions;
• Be able to piece together data and information to understand what’s ahead and be proactive; and
• Possess a professional demeanor with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The analyst will perform cost, schedule and financial analysis of technical projects and will prepare recommendations for customer use. The work will focus on comparing planned vs. actual schedule and cost data to prepare performance assessment reports and updated cost and schedule forecasts.
Additionally you will:
• Develop and track program schedule(s) using MS Project and/or Primavera P6;
• Develop and or modify project schedules and/or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall portfolio;
• Develop, maintain and verify project schedules and financial status of programs;
• Provide graphical reports and view the data and results from many different perspectives
• Gather project financial data, tracking funding allocations, distributions, and expenditures, and develops financial status reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis;
• Compare planned vs. actual schedule and cost data to prepare assessment reports;
• Develop ad-hoc reports;
• Prepare briefings &management reports for the customer; and
• Assist with the management and tracking of other project data, as required.
U.S. citizenship not required.
Create your application online for this job
Tecolote Research, Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tecolote Research is a leading provider of decision support and project control services for complex acquisition, facilities, and...