We are looking for a KAPOW Katalyst admin for a client in Chicago, IL. This is a fulltime position. |
Primary Skills: KAPOW Katalyst Tool Administration (RoboServers) KAPOW Design Studio LibreOffice PLSQL (MS SQL Programming) Basic understanding of Sharepoint System components Basic understanding of Semaphore Taxonomy Classification Server components
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Extensive experience in content processing and migration for SharePoint 2010.
2. Knowledge of content classification, tagging and taxonomy management for Enterprise Content
3. Experience in working with of content processing tools namely Kapow .
4. Experience in working with auto classification tools like SmartLogic Semaphore.
5. Excellent Communication skills to interact with business to understand functional specifications.
6. Excellent documentation skills to develop design and configuration specifications, deployment and operational qualification documents.
5+ years of ETL experience would be preferable
Please apply with resume, mention best rate, availability & any other terms/constraints.
Innovative IT Systems inc. - 10 months ago