The Customer Support Associate represents themselves to our customers as the voice of KONE. At all times, the Associate must exhibit the highest level of professionalism to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality of service from the KONE Customer Care Center.
The Associate will be assigned Core 3 customers to contact on behalf of the local KONE front line office. The Associate will conduct a phone interview with the customer to verify customer contact data and to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Associate will act upon any complaints or issues identified by the Customer.
Tasks or complaints will be logged into SalesForce for follow up with the local sales representative.
The Associate must be able to effectively communicate (speaking and writing) with Customers and have a strong understanding of KONE Operations, branch structure, sales offerings, etc.
Goal: To solidify our relationship and profitability with Core 3 customers through an efficient and consistent process
Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Identify 30 Core 3 customers to contact each day. Utilize SalesForce and Konect data to confirm who to contact. If no data is available, contact local branch resources. Research Konect to identify callout history for the equipment. Prepare for the call to customer.
2. Contact customer. Utilize prepared script to introduce yourself and interview customer. Identify all customer concerns. Engage the customer to solidify the KONE relationship. Escalate customer issues with the appropriate party.
3. Update SalesForce with correct customer name, phone#, and email address. Send email to account rep to confirm customer discussion. If customer wants Email Notification program, update SAP. Utilize SalesForce to generate weekly reports to verify contacts.
As assigned may create special reports, and various data entry
Skills, Education and Experience
Education: High school diploma. Two-year college degree preferred
One year related experience and/or training in the field of customer service or call centers
Knowledge of KONE offerings, branch structure, and Operations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Ability to speak clearly and understandably on the telephone.
2. Ability to enter information into a computer while talking on the telephone.
3. Ability to interact with our customers and service people in a courteous, friendly yet not “chatty” manner.
4. Proficient skills in spelling, communication, and data entry.
5. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
6. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
7. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
8. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
9. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...