KFOG 104.5 / 97.7 is looking to hire a dynamic Sales Representative for outside sales to sell air time, station events, and station website. KFOG is a premium radio brand with over 25 years of solid ratings and demographic reach. At KFOG, we do rock and roll the right way!
KFOG sponsors a variety of musical events which provide additional opportunities to reach our listeners and be associated with worthwhile community organizations and activities:
- Concert For Kids helps to raise awareness and support the Toys for Tots program;
- The annual Live from the Archives CD supports Bay Area food banks;
- The annual Local Scene CD supports music education in Bay Area schools and promotes local music; and,
- The Bridge to Bridge Run and concert supports Special Olympics.
Candidates must have the ability to develop new business, make face-to-face sales calls, manage account lists, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and sales goals, and deal effectively with other station departments.
Top-notch training will be provided immediately to include prospecting, cold calling, sales presentations, negotiating and closing skills, media knowledge, event and web sales, and coverage of topics such as agency strategy and client level selling.
- Proven ability to develop new business.
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Business, Marketing, or Broadcasting degree preferable.
- Computer knowledge, Word, Excel, required; Tapscan a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own a personal car.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter stating your interest in the position and a complete resume with no unexplained time gaps:
Please put "KFOG Sales Representative" in the subject line of your message.
by fax to: 415.995.6951
by mail to: Recruiting, KFOG, 55 Hawthorne Street, Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105
No phone calls, please!
Cumulus maintains a drug-free work environment and is an equal employment opportunity employer.