KIND University Brand Ambassador
What does a KIND U Ambassador do?
As the KIND U Ambassador, we will rely on you to bring the KIND brand to life in the world of all things college. KUA's are not
interns, you are part of the KIND team, where we live by the mantra, "we not me".
This means doing things like,
- Partnering with like minded student organizations and local companies to host events relevant to the brand.
- Seeding and developing relationships with student influencers, ultimately leading to increase brand visibility.
- Coordinating and executing sampling initiatives and events on and near campus
- Communicating success stories, key learnings and other activities to marketing and sales management
- Timely planning and reporting
BUT your number one responsibility is to Live the Brand and do unexpected acts of kindness for others! Beyond that, this job
is what you make of it! Push your ideas and creativity to their limits to make the KIND brand come to life on campus.
- Are known for making things happen
- Are organized with street cred around school
- Are smart, energetic and reliable
- Know how to balance work and play
- Are connected, involved and know their campus like the back
of their hand
- Are definitely not over committed and are dedicated to being
- You must attend one of the schools we have listed as a KUA school http://www3.kindsnacks.com/assets/Career/School_list.pdf
- You have to live the KIND lifestyle.
- You have to know your school like the back of your hand, and
know the student body even better.
- You have to balance work and play, be creative, energetic,
What's in it for you?
- You get paid! KUAs earn a weekly stipend.
- You get to tell your friends that you're a KIND U Ambassador.
- And let's face it. This will look pretty sweet on your resume.
Is this you?
How to apply:
Drop us a line! Write us a letter or make a KIND video telling us how you live the brand and why you are the right KUA for your campus.
Send your stuff to JHalpin@kindsnacks.com with the name of your school somewhere in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2 years ago - save job