Assist Bariatric surgeons in clinic and surgery. Excellent opportunity exists for qualified Physician Assistant to work in a bariatic practice. Responsibilities to include patient assessment, providing bariatric treatment and consultation to patients.
- Graduate of approved Physician Assistant Program.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio
- Successful completion and maintenance of CME.
- Ability to communicate well with staff, physician(s), and general public.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR certificate
Kettering Health Network - 2 years ago
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of seven hospitals, eight emergency rooms and more than 75 outpatient facilities in...