utility, wit and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. as our world expands, our graceful, exuberant approach to the everyday is evident in every category we enter, from handbags and clothing to jewelry, shoes, stationery, glasses, baby and home.
kate spade new york has 42 retail shops across the united states, and is sold in every time zone and on every continent. whether in macau or michigan, our shops are always warm and inviting. welcome to kate spade new york!
general purpose of the position: the associate copywriter at kate spade will be responsible for copy development, in keeping with the brand voice, across all media to drive traffic and sales to our retail stores and website. the editorial manager and associate copywriter will partner with the design and creative marketing departments to develop and execute creative concepts for the brand.
- write and proofread copy for direct mail pieces and collateral materials, advertorials, sales presentations, advertising proposals, invitations, seasonal promotions, product descriptions, email campaigns and blog content.
- work and brainstorm with creative marketing and design teams to create new materials and ideas for copy while maintaining the kate spade voice
- work cross functionally to develop ideas and new initiatives from concept to execution
- maintain integrity of project schedules
- suggest new ways to promote product categories
- excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- excellent communication, organization and time-management skills
- autonomous work ethic
- ability to think creatively under tight deadlines
- college degree preferred
- minimum 2 years of experience as copywriter
- creative marketing industry background
Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. - 7 months ago
Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. (formerly Liz Claiborne Inc.) designs and markets a portfolio of retail-based, premium, global lifestyle...