Alcoa's Kawneer North America business is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Alcoa’s Global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Under the direction of the Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Representative is responsible for the successful promotion and sale of all Kawneer products in the Wisconsin sales territory for both the new and remodel market segments.
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships within the architectural aluminum industry in the Wisconsin territory.
- Establish sales objectives and achieve them consistently within the territory.
- Aggressively pursue orders.
- Promote products to architects and other buying influences.
- Analyze new customer opportunities and add when needed to achieve sales targets.
- Participate in key industry organizations like the American Institute of Architects.
Internal Applicants: Position can be filled at a JG 17 if needed.
ALCOA - 30+ days ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...