Kellogg USA Package Design Leader
Grow with us as a member of the Kellogg USA Package Design and Commercialization team. Lead with us as you partner with a diverse group of individuals from Brand Marketing, Innovation, Market Research, Agencies and other cross functional partners. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great! Enrich yourself as you work for a company that values your talents and delights the world through foods and brands that matter!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Package Design Leader at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading package design for key Kellogg US brands, both established and new, across channels, utilizing capabilities of design agencies, key pre-media partner and Kellogg Commercialization team.
- Partnering with Brand, Innovation Shopper Marketing, Sales and Market Research as you lead initiatives to improve creative excellence, design strategy, consumer motivation, shelf impact and brand continuity.
- Authoring and/or critically reviewing design project briefs, strategically selecting design agencies and shepherding design initiatives to market.
- Leading and directing photo shoots on behalf of Kellogg’s to guide excellence in food imagery
- Leveraging capabilities of key agencies, lead RFP’s and providing ongoing assessment of agency performance
- Setting and managing design and commercialization budgets
- Supporting Global package design initiatives and leading adaptation and implementation for US market across channels.
- Leveraging best practices to deliver “best in class” packaging across Kellogg world
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Package Design, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong project management skills
- Design management background via major CPG and/or agency experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively with differing management levels, both in writing and verbally
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Graphic Arts / Design Degree
- Food and beverage design experience
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 14 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....