Responsible for the operation of the Keno Area. Ensures superior guest service and provides direction and supervision to the Keno Staff.
- Responsible for scheduling staff in order to provide Keno at all designated play times.
- Assists in the hiring, development and training of new Keno Staff members. May perform the work of those supervised when needed.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Keno Department on a day to day basis. Maintains daily Keno reports and records of winnings.
- Responsible for the monitoring of the Keno staff to ensure that all policies, procedures, Internal Controls and applicable Gaming Laws are followed.
- Ensures that all Keno players are of the legal age, requesting acceptable ID when in doubt.
- Resolves customer concerns, complaints, or suggestions or refers them to management in a continuous effort to provide superior Resort guest services and encourages repeat business.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 1 to 3 years experience in cash handling and general business required.
- Some supervisory experience desired.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong clerical and administrative experience required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Analytical/mathematics skills essential.
- Must have working knowledge of Title 31 Rules.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 2 years ago