Kimball Midwest is a national distributor of over 47,000 products for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO). Established in 1923, we are a major force in the industrial maintenance marketplace. We provide value-added products to customers in every field of commerce and industry through our distribution centers in Ohio, Texas and Nevada.
Our mission as a company is to develop a “partnership in performance” with each employee and customer to identify and satisfy their needs through the development of superior products and programs. As a result, Kimball Midwest’s sales growth has been very dynamic, increasing from less than $1 million in 1982 to $148 million in 2011.
At Kimball Midwest, we recognize that our past and future success is directly related to the quality of our people. Through careful selection, we identify individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow with us.
At Kimball Midwest, we pride ourselves on our ability to partner with our customers to achieve total maintenance, repair & operations solutions. Key Account Executives focus on obtaining larger accounts (at least $24,000 per year) by performing presentations, customer surveys, cost analysis, as well as partnering with local sales representatives.
Kimball Midwest Key Account Executives have a full understanding of the company's product line, processes, and selling programs. They partner with local sales representatives, sales managers, and work independently to grow business through new account acquisition and account penetration.
The ideal Key Account Executive will possess the following:
· Minimum of 5 years of successful Outside Sales or Sales Management experience in the Industrial or MRO marketplace calling on larger customers doing over $24,000 in annual business.
· Experience selling to all levels of an organization from their front-line employees to their CEO.
· Candidates must possess a high level of motivation.
· Strong planning and negotiation skills.
· The ability to adhere to and fully support all company policies and procedures including all sales programs.
· The ability and desire to be in the field to assist with customer conversions and visiting accounts to ensure the happiness of the customer.
· Strong understanding of the products that supply the MRO marketplace.
Kimball Midwest offers a competitive compensation program where you have the opportunity to earn what you are worth! We offer a proven training program to serve as a roadmap to success for the sales force throughout their first year and beyond. This includes hands-on field training, as well as a formal training provided by industry experts, and online sales and product tutorials.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401K and a deferred compensation plan.
Kimball Midwest - 20 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...