Maintain and build new customer relationships to ensure Johnson Electric is a chosen source for targeted programs and projects. Know the customers' decision-making process and key players. Collaborate with Business Development Manager and Johnson Electric's other global resources; drive tactical execution to win.
Identify and develop value-added, profitable actuator sales opportunities. Negotiate beyond price, creatively promote value of Johnson Electric solutions, and secure effective contracts and agreements. Manage and track business wins, engineering and commercial changes, and apply financial analysis in evaluating various choices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute product sales strategies and plans via internal collaboration and customer relationship management.
- Build relationships with customers and obtain information on their market trends, value points, and satisfaction of Johnson Electric service.
- Spend time at customer sites developing relationships with various levels and disciplines; enact Johnson Electric's priorities and negotiate effectively.
- Apply financial analysis for difficult business choices and projects and prepare various options considering short- and long-term effects.
- Translate Voice Of the Customer (VOC) input into Johnson Electric technology road maps, engineering changes, and/or new productizing efforts.
- Establish Discovery Driven Planning (DDP) process inputs (program, volume detail), and manage and track changes throughout the year.
- Coordinate Salesforce.com and Plant Sales Forecast and Actuals data for accurate planning and effective decision-making.
Academic & Personal Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 6 to 10 years experience in Engineering, Sales and Marketing of automotive electro-mechanical products. Experience with automotive actuators and thermal systems desired.
- Sound leadership and communication skills. Able to drive and increase business growth. Able to distill major issues from background noise.
- Strong analytical, financial, and reasoning skills. Understand current business financial measurement tools. Able to quickly analyze and conclude on complex data and risks.
- Commercially aware regarding market, products, business capability, and services. Strategic thinker on markets, products, and projects.
- Able to establish creditability and build trust. Able to work with diverse personalities and cultures.
- Strong acceptance of ethical business practices.
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to think on their feet. Self confident, common sense practical thinker.
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude, understand complex automotive systems, and able to apply knowledge and skills to advance Johnson Electric's products as solutions to customers' needs.
Other Important Information
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: email@example.com
(Please include US-KAMAS-PLY-JE in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V
Johnson Electric - 30+ days ago
The Johnson Electric Group is one of the world,s largest providers of micro motors and integrated motor systems to global customers in the a...